If your bet is eligible for a refund, you will receive it 24 hours after the game comes to an end.
MerryBet Complete Review
MerryBet is one of the biggest and most popular online bookmaker in Nigeria. The focus is on football although it offers betting options across a wide range of sports, leagues, and games. Nigerian bettors prefer MerryBet.com for user friendly betting interface and the security measures it implements.
MerryBet Facts – Things You Must Know
Here is a list of things you must know about MerryBet before signing up:
- The parent company of MerryBet.com is MerryBet Gold Limited.
- The company operates two betting sites—www.merrybetpredict.com and www.merrybet.com.
- You must be at least 18 to bet at MerryBet Gold.
- Your data is safe as the online bookie uses the latest Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
- MerryBet processes payouts fast and credits your profits right to your bank account.
- You can interact with MerryBet staff and fellow bettors on social networking sites such as YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Visit the MerryBet.com Blog for the latest updates, news, tips, and predictions.
- Interact with fellow bettors and share your knowledge, tips, and picks at the MerryBet.com Forum.
MerryBet Portfolio – Betting Options
MerryBet offers pre-match betting, live betting, virtual betting, and online casino games. The following are the details:
- Sports Betting – The left of the betting website shows the statistics & live sport center, trending leagues, and a list of sports you can bet on. At the time of writing, the trending leagues are the Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, and the Bundesliga.
In addition to betting on popular sports such as handball, baseball, motorsport, boxing, MMA, cricket, golf, and others, you can also bet on eSports such as Overwatch, League of Legends, Starcraft, and Counter Strike, along with non-sport specials.
Here are some of the rich features of the sportsbook:
- Golden Race: Bet on greyhound racing, horse racing, speedway, and motorbike racing.
- Colossus: Predict the correct scores and win generous football jackpots. For example, if you predict six scores correctly, you can take home a large jackpot of N100,000,000.
- Odds Browser: Open the odds browser to view the top odds of today, the following day, and the day after.
- Lucky Six: Boost your winnings by placing bets on your lucky numbers.
- Live Betting – Live betting is available on sports such as volleyball, ice hockey, tennis, soccer, rugby, and basketball. Since Merrybet.com offers the live streaming facility, you can actually bet on the gaming action as you watch it.
- Virtual – MerryBet Nigeria offers virtual betting on horse racing, dog racing, tennis, basketball, and Eurocup.
- 1×2 Games – You have two game categories to choose from—1×2 Games and 1×2 Mini Games. If you click on 1x2Games, you can choose from virtual sports, arcade games, keno, slots, casino games, video poker, and scratchcards. You can also play a wide range of mini games such as Halloween Horrors, Kitty Cash, Blood Bank, Candyland, and Classic Fruit.
Everything You Need to Know about Cashout at MerryBet
MerryBet offers a feature called cashout, which allows you to collect part of your potential winnings before the event you had bet on comes to an end. You can cashout accumulators and single bets that are still active.
MerryBet offers the following varieties of cashout:
- Full Cashout – If your bet slip qualifies for full cashout, you will see that its “full cashout” button is highlighted. If you click on that button, the system will credit the amount you cashed out to your account. It will consider that your bet slip has won and will stop processing it further.
- Partial Cashout – You can partially cashout your potential winnings. The online bookie will use the amount left behind to create a new bet that may win.
However, cashout applies only to accumulators and single bets. You will not be able to cashout free bets.
Promos and Offers
We could not find any first deposit bonus or promotions section or rewards scheme at MerryBet Nigeria. But you can participate in the following for entertainment and opportunities to boost your bankroll:
- Super Eagles Goalless Draw Moneyback Promo – New as well as existing customers of MerryBet can avail of this offer, which is also available in the Merrybet shops. This promo applies only to single pre-match bets on any Super Eagles game in AFCON 2019. The promo applies to accumulators and single bets. If your bet is eligible for a refund, you will receive it 24 hours after the game comes to an end.
- Cashback – If your bet slip is an accumulator with at least 5 games at minimum odds of 1.50 and you lose it by only one game, you will be eligible for 5% cashback. You must bet at least N200 to qualify. But you must redeem and use your promo code in 24 hours.
How to Make a Deposit at MerryBet
You can choose from the following methods to make a deposit into your MerryBet account:
- Paydirect Nigeria Deposit
You can visit the nearest branch of any of the following banks and make a direct deposit into your MerryBet account:
- Access Bank (Diamond)
- Access Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Eco Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Heritage Bank
- First Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Union Bank
- Zenith Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- GlobalPay DepositYou can use a credit card registered in your own name to make a deposit.
- WebPay Nigeria Deposit– Use your Interswitch ATM card to make a quick deposit into your MerryBet account. You can use a Naira MasterCard, Verve card, or Interswitch debit card at any ATM machine to fund your online betting account.
- Quickteller – You can top up your betting account via Quickteller at the nearest ATM machine. All you need are your MerryBet customer ID number and your ATM code.
- GT Collections Nigeria Deposit– To use this method, you have to login to your GTB account, select Payments & Collections and Sports & Gaming. Choose “Merrybet” and then “Make New Payments.” Choose “Top Up” and enter your deposit amount and MerryBet customer ID. Then you have to confirm your betting account details and answer GTB’s security questions. Funds from your GTB account are then transferred to your betting account.
- PayStack– You can deposit through card, bank account, and agent using PayStack.
How to Withdraw Your Winnings at MerryBet
You can choose from two major methods to withdraw your profits from your MerryBet account—bank payout and instant payout.
If you want to withdraw your profits to your bank account, you have to provide accurate account information to the online bookie.
You can also make an instant payout through PayDirect, a method that allows you to withdraw the profits you made during the last 24 hours. You can use this method only between the hours of 8:00 and 21:00.
MerryBet Mobile Betting
The betting site allows you to place bets on your PC or mobile device. It also offers a lighter version for Nigerian bettors who are conscious about data usage.
The mobile version of MerryBet Nigeria is similar to its desktop version. The betting interface is slightly changed to suit the smaller screens of smartphones and tablets and to facilitate better navigation.
Tap on the profile symbol on the right to login to an existing account or register a new account. Tap on the menu symbol on the left to view the various betting options available to you. If you are confused and need help, tap on the blue chat icon at the bottom of your screen to instantly connect with a customer support agent.
If you feel that the mobile version of MerryBet is using too much data, you can use the lighter version. Choose Lite Mobile from the three options (Smartphone & Tablet, Lite Mobile, and PC) displayed when you visit MerryBet on your mobile device.
This takes you to a version of MerryBet that uses very little data, but offers a decent betting experience. The game interface is ultra simple and very easy to navigate. Since the lighter version does not use graphics or animations, it loads very fast.
How to Get Help?
If you have run into problems or issues, you can use the following methods to get in touch with a customer support agent:
- Physical Address– You can write to MerryBet Gold Limited, Suites C 107/108, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos.
- Email– Send an email to [email protected].
- Phone Lines– You can dial the number 01-700-2030 to contact a customer support agent or contact the online bookie through the Whatsapp number 08-1867-90287.
- Feedback Form– You will find the feedback form on the Contact Us section of the help center. You have to enter your user name, email address, phone number, choose your feedback type from the dropdown menu, enter your message, and then click on the Send button to send your message.
- Live Chat– This is the quickest and easiest way to contact customer support. Just click on the blue live chat icon on the bottom right of the screen to open the live chat window. If they are away, you can leave behind a message.
Our Opinion of MerryBet Nigeria – Pros & Cons – Should You Sign Up?
- Designed exclusively for Nigerians
- Optimized for play on smartphones, tablets, and PC
- Lighter mobile version that uses low data
- Exciting promotions including cashback on lost bets
- Excellent customer support
- User friendly betting interface
- Live streaming product requires improvement
- No dedicated apps for mobile devices
- Website design and color scheme could be better
Having spent a few days at MerryBet, we were quite impressed with the quality of the betting product. Here is an online bookie meant exclusively for Nigerian bettors. The market coverage is massive with plenty of betting options and the promotional offers give value for money.
We cannot give MerryBet a perfect ten on ten score. They need to work on making their website more attractive to bettors. They also need to improve their live streaming services. In spite of these drawbacks, Merrybet still remains one of the best online bookies for Nigerian bettors. We have it on our list of recommended betting websites as you can enjoy a safe and exciting gaming experience.