100% welcome bonus!
If you lose your ticket just because of one game, you will get a reward.
NairaBet: In-Depth Review, Pros and Cons
NairaBet is a well-known Nigerian online sportsbook, live betting site, online casino, and virtual betting site. Since it is fully optimized for mobile devices, you can place sports bets and play online casino games on the move without having to download any software or app.
NairaBet Key Facts
Here are some facts about NairaBet you must know before you sign up:
- The founder of Nairabet is a Nigerian entrepreneur called Akin Alabi.
- NairaBet was launched as an online casino and online sportsbook in 2012.
- The operator of NairaBet is a Nigerian company called Over the Top Entertainment.
- NairaBet operates under a license granted by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission.
NairaBet Betting Portfolio – Games to Bet On
NairaBet.com is not just an online bookie, but also a virtual gaming site, a live betting site, and an online casino. When you need a break from placing sports bets, you can visit the online casino and play a wide range of entertaining online casino games.
The online sports betting site is rich in features such as the following:
- Use the Quick Filter feature to find the best betting markets.
- Predict six games correctly to win a massive jackpot of N100,000,000.
- Bet on your lucky numbers and win big prizes.
- Check out a wide range of megacombo events at NairaBet.
- Click on the Top Bets option to view the top bets of the day.
NairaBet offers betting on a wide range of sports such as football, basketball, tennis, rugby league, baseball, NFL, snooker, motor sports, darts, hockey, handball, squash, floor ball, and others.
You can place live bets on soccer, basketball, tennis, volleyball, badminton, and ice hockey.
Virtual betting is available on sports such as dog racing, horse racing, Eurocup, and tennis.
Nairabet Casino offers a wide range of video slots, roulette games, scratchcards, instant win games, classic slots, and keno & bingo games. Play video slots such as Froots and Arctic Madness, scratchcard games such as Mega Love and Dragon Scrolls, instant win games such as Fruit Blast and Gems Odyssey, classic slots such as Tokyo Nights Extreme, and keno & bingo games such as Lucky Keno and RIO Bingo.
NairaBet Special Features
NairaBet is home to several special features that enhance its betting experience and make it very popular among bettors.
- Customer to Customer Transfer – Called “Epp Ya Padi,” this feature allows you to move funds from one betting account to the other. To transfer funds to another bettor’s account, you have to enter the recipient’s username and the amount you wish to transfer.
You can transfer anywhere between N50 to N1000 using this feature provided your account is at least 30 days old.
- Edit Your Bets – This feature allows you to edit your bets after you place and submit them. It is available for all varieties of sports provided you have bet on at least five selections. While editing, you can remove and add selections as long as there are not less than five selections in your bet. You can increase your bet amount, but not reduce it.
- Cash Out – The cash out feature allows you to make money from a bet before the game comes to an end, irrespective of whether your selected team will win or lose. You can cash out live bets any time before the game comes to an end.
You can cash out pre-match accumulator bets if you have some of the bets and you are worried that you will lose one of them. The cash out feature gives you complete control over your bets and enables you to minimize your losses and protect your gains.
- Blog – NairaBet has a blog that offers the latest updates, hottest sports picks, and football predictions. You can learn more about placing successful bets by reading the high-quality educational articles on the blog.
Promotions and Bonus Offers at NairaBet
NairaBet has designed a number of promotions and bonus offers that not only serve to attract new bettors but also keep the existing ones happy. The following are details of some of the most lucrative promotions at NairaBet Nigeria.
- First Bet Bonus Promotions – You just have to watch out announcements made through broadcasts and social media. The betting site may launch these promotions at any time of the day or week. When you come across such an offer, you have to login to your account and place a qualifying bet to get a 100% promotional bonus.
- Monday Funding Madness – You can qualify for a reward if you top up your betting account on Monday. This reward is a free bet of 10% of your first deposit of Monday, made from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. You can claim a maximum reward of N50,000.
- Goalless Draw Money Back – If you make a pre-match single bet on 1×2 on any English Premier League match that ends with a goalless score, you will get a complete refund.
- Ticket Cut by One Game – If you lose your ticket just because of one game, you will get a reward. If you bet N100 on 15 games and one of them spoilt your chance of winning N200,000, NairaBet will console you by giving you a part of your potential winnings.
- Consolation Bonus – If you win only one line of your lucky bets, Nairabet will double the odds for your winner so that you can win more. But this offer applies only to bets placed on tennis, basketball, and table tennis.
Banking Information – How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals
You can make a direct deposit into your Nairabet account at any of the following banks:
- FCMB (First City Monument Bank)
- First Bank
- Sterling Bank
- UBA (United Bank of Africa)
- Stanbic IBTC
- Fidelity Bank
- Access Bank
You have to enter the account name as “NairaBet” and your NairaBet account ID as the account number in your deposit slip.
Another way to fund your NairaBet account is through an ATM. You just have to visit the nearest ATM, insert your ATM card, and input your PIN. Then you have to choose either Quickteller or Pay Bill.
At some ATM machines, you have to choose “Fund Wallet.” When you do so, you will be given the option of choosing between “Fund GT Wallet” and “Fund Other Wallets.” Choose the latter option to view a list of merchants and then choose “Others.” Next, you have to enter the code associated with the amount you want to deposit along with your deposit amount.
Finally, you have to enter your NairaBet customer ID. Once you have completed all these steps, you will see the funds in your NairaBet account.
You can also use the following methods to fund your NairaBet.com account:
When you are ready to withdraw your winnings at NairaBet.com, you have to login, navigate to your account page, and click on withdrawal. Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on the “Make Withdrawal” link.”
The online bookie takes one working day to process your payout request. You can withdraw in the range of N1000 to N500,000 at a time. You can withdraw only your winnings from your Nairabet account.
If you have made a deposit that you have never used, you cannot withdraw it. You have to use it to place bets and withdraw only your winnings, if any.
Mobile Betting at NairaBet
The online bookie has not developed any dedicated mobile betting app for mobile devices. But it has a mobile version, which you can access on your smartphone or tablet. The mobile version of Nairabet.com is similar to its desktop version. You can use it just as you use the desktop version.
You can also place a bet via SMS with the help of USSD codes. Once you place your bet at Nairabet, you can obtain a bet code by clicking on the “Load Bet Code” option below the bet slip. They you just have to dial *5447*Betcode*Amount#. This procedure allows you to place a bet on your mobile phone even when you are not connected to the Internet.
Guide to Placing Bets on NairaBet
You have to login to your account and make a deposit before you can start placing bets on Naira Bet.
You have to then navigate to the sports section and choose the type of sport you would like to bet on. The list of sports is available on the left of the website.
The next step is to choose the country, league, or tournament you want to bet on.
Click on the team you think will win. If you feel that the game will result in a draw, click on the “Draw” option displayed in the middle of the teams.
The system will display the details you selected in the bet slip on the right of the website. You have to choose your bet type from the bet slip and enter the stake amount.
You can keep adding selections to your accumulator bet or even add another sport. Your selections will keep accumulating on your bet slip. When you are done, you can confirm your selections and your stake amount and the system will accept your bet.
How to Get Help?
If you still need to contact a customer support agent, you can try the following methods:
- Dial the number 0700-6247-2238 to get in touch with a customer support agent.
- Send an email to [email protected]
- Write to Suite A1, De Cherub Mall Plaza, KM18, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Alpha Beach Junction, Lekki, Lagos.
Our Take on NairaBet – Pros & Cons – Should You Sign Up?
- Variety of betting markets and competitive odds
- Highly reputed and licensed Nigerian online sports betting brand
- Exhaustive help center and 24/7 customer support
- User friendly online and mobile betting interface
- Wide range of lucrative promotions
- No dedicated mobile gaming apps
- No rewards for loyalty
- No live streaming
If you are one of those Nigerians who live and breathe football, signing up at Nairabet will give you value for your money. Although Nairabet offers excellent odds across a wide range of sports, it focuses on football and gives you the opportunity to win some colossal football jackpots.
Moreover, it is one of the best and most reputed Nigerian sports betting sites, which is why we don’t hesitate to recommend NairaBet for bettors.